Wednesday, April 29, 2009

pitty day

haix...
2day..
at skul still the same...
kept bully by my frens...
so bad 1 lor them..

then 2day..
haix..
b4 going bac to my class....
gt caught by pengawas..
cx din cut my fingernails...
swt

when maths...
erm...
teacher of cx will giv work de la..
but i quickly finish it...
then moral...
do latihan loh...
but i oso finished it vry fast...^^
then after recess go do the kerja kayu again...
haix...
but dis time..
i finished it le..
jx left the decorations oli...
hehe..

then ltr geo loh...
teacher giv work again..
haix...

then my bm teacher cum late..
i ma go see them ply chinese chess...
hehe...
then after a while...
teacher cum in edi...
then my fren took my bottle...
pass here pass thr...
haix...
bt at last still giv me bac la..
they jx wan kacau me oli...
=.=
i reli so easy to bully meh??

haix..
dats all...
gtg nw..
~~bye^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment