Friday, December 25, 2009

=24&25 dec=

actually i wanted to post it yesterday...
but lazy....xD
so till nw oli feel wanted to post...

yesterday was the day i had to went to schl to gt my result..
haih..
my result jz...
average....
nvm la..
at least those sub i like i still gt an A..xD

congratz to them hu gt str8 A's..=)
n for those gt their result nt as gud they tot..
jz face it wif smile...=)
cz pmr nt = end of ur life...=D

then yesterday was oso my b'day too....
xD
dis year no cake..
but nvm la..
evry year gt cake oso hard to finish de...
hahaxD
then go out makan makan oli...
then my dad giv me a kiss as my present...^^
then my bro sing song to me as a present...=)
dis was the 1st time he reli sing a song to me...hahaxD
although dis year my b'day look ntg special..
but i'm still happy cz i'm having my b'day wif my family...^^
n thx for those who wished me happy b'day too...^^


then 2day...
erm...
early in the morning jiu no mood...
==
then afternoon my sis summore call me go jj wif her..
to take her wat license photo..
make me wait till so long...

then my mum go meet my aunts...
then they go n buy shirts...
haih...
then follow them walk hr n thr for 3 hrs~~

then nite go my aunt's hs eat..
cz her daughter going to marry...=D

dis is hw i pass my christmas dis year...
different frm last few years...=)

``~~end~~``
merry x'mas!!~``
```----nitezz----```

No comments:

Post a Comment