Thursday, February 9, 2012

=2012's 1st post XD=

new year,new target.
its 2012 nw,although last year i set quite a lot of target,i think.=| but i did not achieve most of it. T.T sad case!!

This year,i really have to chng my attitude for being sooooooooooo quiet in a new environment. T.T i think the first image i gave to evryone is ego(?) cool(!) unfriendly(?!?!) ok.stop,all negative comment T.T

but how?! i seldom speak english,n i when i speak english,i cant speak fluently,but i can write better.==

then,i should also change from negative thinking! i always think in negative way,mostly,i mean,nt always. =|

next,i also have to gt my license as fast as possible.I knowi dun have lot of time to learn anyway.xD

then,i will,of cause,concentrate on my studies! dont ask me why i choose this path.

finally,i really hope there is SS4 in Malaysia!!!!n i realised that i haven write a blog bout my ss3soncert n MO.A in Malaysia!!T.T
but,u know,i am lazy to write a new post.xD but i swear i will never 4gt bout it!!xD

lastly,E.L.F DAEBAK!!! always An E.L.F xD
p/s:i used ipad to update this post,n i duno hw to costumize those words,another sad case =|

No comments:

Post a Comment