Tuesday, May 12, 2009

happy birthday to my younger brother...

2day at skul ntg to write la...
jx the same...
so boring...

then after cum bac...
go eat bla bla bla....
then sure go slp 1 loh...
then my mum wake me up....
she cal me accompany her go buy my bro's b'day cake...
but i cant wake up...
cz too tired edi..
yesterday nite din slp well....
=.=

then after dat...
i wake up edi loh....
my mum call me go wif her again...
lol...
then after having dinner ma go loh...
then i cal my bro choose...
then go home loh...

then wait till my sis cum bac...
after my sis cum bac...
v go prepare loh...
after v lght up the candle...
my sis bzing take photo...
lol...
then sing song...

then my bro make wish...
cut the cake...
bla bla bla....
end edi lo...
haiz...
i still owe him a present...
lol...



_____________________________________________________________________

these r the photos.....

No comments:

Post a Comment