Sunday, June 7, 2009

^^/=.="/>.<"

2day...
wake up earlier than last few days....
hehe...
cx my parents wan cal me wake up then go eat dim sum wif her...
but i cant wake up...
=.="
they go out edi then oli i can wake up....
weird...
lol...

then i wake up wif my sis...
v 2 lazi pig...
xD
then bla bla bla....
my parents cum bac edi...
so fast de they eat....=.="
then go dwnstairs eat loh...
shun bian go read newspaper...

then read read read till fall asleep....
=.="
slp till 3.00pm lor...
then go on9 a while..
chat chat chat...
till 3.30pm...
then go wake daddy up....
then mumi go bath n get ready bla bla bla..
then after v ready...
ma go edi loh...
my daddy duno the road...
lol...
turn here turn thr..
at last..
reach edi loh...
then cant find the location...
=.=
walk here walk thr..

then found it loh...
i din found any buk at the 1st...
cz my sis kept call me faster faster...
so noisy...
then i ignore her oli...
xD

then v walk around..
gt 2 promoters...
so leceh...
kept cal us go register for their language centre...
kept saying vry vry gud...
=.=
vry gud i oso dunwan go la...
i vry lazy 1 ler..

then at last...
i found 2 books oli....
nt enough de ler...
but my sis more pitty...
she found 1 book oli...
haha...
then my parents wan go gai gai edi..
dunwan stay at thr..
TT
i still finding book de ler...
lol...
then go eat dinner edi loh...
after dinner go gai gai...
then go bac edi...
i wan spend more time at the book fair de ler..
haiz...
nvm la...
if buy mani books...
i sure cant finish...
so go bac lor..
dats all...
k la..
bye=)

No comments:

Post a Comment