Friday, June 12, 2009

holiday going to end

holiday going to end...
haix..
a bit happy n sad...
happy cx...
i can leave dis boring holiday edi....^^
sad is...
i nid to bac to skul...
haix....
but can meet my frenz again...
nvm la...

dis holiday....
i waste it...
i din study at all..
except going tuition la...
i everyday jx do ntg...
so wasted..
haix...

no more holiday....
nid to study edi...
nw...
i started to worry bout pmr...[i knw it's too late]
cuz all my tuition teacher kept tell us bout pmr...
then bla bla bla...
=.=

___________________________________
yesterday nite...
quite nice...
hehe...
all 2gether at my parents room...
my mum chatting wif my sis...
then i ply wif my bro...
my dad...
using pc...

then talk bout romantic...
lol...
then my mum always complain bout my dad dunno to be romantic...
=.="
lol...
then v kept laughing...
my dad jx pretend din heard..[he always like dat..]
then i tell my mum...
my teacher told me...
"if ur bf share drinks wif u....
dat means ur bf vry kiam siap...
2 ppl jx share 1 drinks...
nt enuff drink oso...."
then my dad heard it..
he curi curi laugh at thr...
lol...
then v chat chat...
till my sis went bac to room...

left me,ny bro n my mum watching tv....
watch till 12 sumting...
suddenly my sis cum in...
she say the room gt crockcroach...
the crockcroach crawl over her hand when she slping...
yer~
so geli...
then i kept laugh at thr...
she call my dad go catch...
v all go kepo...
except my mum...
my dad use hand to catch it..
omg~
then he took it n scare us...
then v all run away...
xD
he go n throw it outside the window...
lol...
poor crockcroach...
=.=

after watching tv...
v go bac to room n slp loh...

dats all...

end~
bye~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment