Friday, July 10, 2009

=*&^%$=

finally update my blog edi....
dis few days hor...
feel lazy to update it....

2day...
as usual loh..
wake up>go skul>study>go bac
so sien...

1st period is maths..
teacher din cum ler...
aiyo...
so nan de a...
then i go sit at the bac..
read my book..
nt textbook of cuz...
thr so cool...
so windy...

then mong nir sit beside me loh..
copy my essay frm my tuition book...[for her revision]
then others plying chinese chess..rubik's cube...reading...shouting...bla bla bla...
then mong nir go borrow the horoscope de book..
lol..
she go try the personality test...
then kept telling me...
after dat..
moral loh..
so sien...
almost fall asleep...

then recess edi..
go library...[duno y dis few days like going thr]
so quiet..
continue reading my novel...
but cant read much..
cux my fren all kept asking me questions...then sumore plying...

time past fast..
then BI le loh..
aiyo...
literature again...
==

then sc le loh...
doin experiment...
but v plying...=.=
then do the exercise in the book loh..

then finish edi..
2day past so fast 1...

k la...
ntg to write edi...
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment