Sunday, July 19, 2009

=untitled=

2day..
go sunway wif my family...
long time din go edi...
nobody fetch me go...
haiz...
+ my mom oso duno hw to go....

wake up in the morning...
so tired...
yesterday slp late...
so blur...
i almost use my cleanser to brush my teeth...
=.=
so stupid...

then go out edi...
go klang eat 1st...
then finish eating..
go unway edi loh..
my sis say wan go n see college..
lol...
then my daddy go thr n let her see loh...

then go sp edi...
for me...
ntg to buy at thr...
jz walk walk oli...
then buy food...

then my sis wan buy duno wat shirt...
but my daddy say canot...
cz yesterday she oledi bought a new shoe...
haha...
hu cal her yesterday dunwan tink properly oli buy...
but i admit...
the shoe quite nice..
but nt my type...

then go bac le loh..
so sien...

k la..
dats all..
ntg to write liao...
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment