Sunday, July 12, 2009

=JJ day=

finally 2day can go for movie liao..
hehe...

2day wake up at 11 sumting la...
duno..
then go have a hair cut..
haiz.....

then cum bac edi loh..
wait my sis ready then go jj again...
haiyo...
everyday go thr..
then go buy ticket...
my bro wan see transformer...
all full.....
except 7.30 de..
=.=
no choice...
he wan watch..
then ma buy loh...
then shun bian go buy ice age de...
4.30 de...
lol...
nvm la..
use more de time go makan...

v walk here n thr..
no suitable de restaurant...
go pizza hut loh..
my sis order too mani food...
but nvm...
i vry hungry..

then v sit thr eat for almost 1 hour...
=.=
then still gt half hour...
v go walk walk...
then go buy popcorn loh...
0.0
so mani ppl...
but gt 2 line oli ler...
duno y thr gt mani counter but gt 2 counter on oli...
zzzz
then gt a aunty...
cal us help her to buy..
cz she oso late for her movie edi...

after dat...
v rush in...
=.=
luckily in front de a bit din saw oli...
the movie so nice...
i like it...
especially the baby dino...

then after finish the movie...
go eat again...
=.=
then i saw my tuition teacher...
i cant recognize her until she wave to me...
then finish eating...
go for transformer...
then i saw my cousin...
then talk for a while...
v watch same movie but nt same room...

then chat a while...
go in edi....
aiyo...
the movie so long...
make my parents wait for us for so long...
psps...
nex time wun edi...
but i enjoy the movie....
but nt quite understand the story..
mayb i din watch b4 de...

then finish edi..
10.00pm...
my daddy waiting outside..
=.=
then go back edi loh...
2day spend whole day at thr..
leave my mom alone at hs..
haiz...

k la..
gtg~
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment